Oversee Manufacturing Project Activities for Tennessee College of Applied Technology Murfreesboro (TCATM) related to TCAT Murfreesboro’s Industrial Trades program initiatives and seeking partnerships with industry in TCATM’s service area including local high schools.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and application (click here to download the application) to:
Ms. Judy Henegar, Vice President
Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro
1303 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age (as applicable), status as a covered veteran, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal or state civil rights law with respect to all employment, programs and activities sponsored by the College.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Judy Henegar, 1303 Old Fort Parkway; Murfreesboro, TN 37129, phone no. 615-898-8010, email@example.com
Successful candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, be proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office. Candidate should also have industry experience.
Manufacturing Program Implementation Facilitator Specific Duties:
- Outreach/referral within the local community concerning manufacturing instructional projects.
- Facilitate project work group(s) activities for the College.
- Work with industry to develop work-based competency curriculum.
- Recruit and evaluate faculty for manufacturing instructional projects.
- Serve as liaison between TCATM and manufacturing facilities ensuring quality instruction is delivered and needs of these companies are met.
- Administer High School Industry Testing as part of dual enrollment programs.
- Research, identify, and secure appropriate grants as external sources of funding for the Colleges.
- Coordinate marketing and advertisement opportunities in special industry.
- Assist in coordination of supplemental class offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate should be energetic, organized, a self-starter, and possess motivational ability.