The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Murfreesboro is accepting applications for a full-time HVAC/R Instructor.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and application (click here to download the application) to:
Ms. Judy Henegar, Vice President
Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro
1303 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Murfreesboro does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, sex, disability, age, status as a covered veteran, or genetic information in its programs and activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Judy Henegar, 1303 Old Fort Parkway; Murfreesboro, TN 37129, phone no. 615-898-8010, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate must possess high school diploma/GED with technical diploma or Associate Degree preferred. Prior teaching experience preferred.
- Have a minimum of five years current successful work experience in the HVAC/R field.
- EPA 608 Universal Certification required. NATE Certification a plus.
- Possession of industrial expertise in all phases of industrial, residential, and commercial HVAC/R systems to include installation and service.
- Possess the communication/computer skills necessary to be an effective instructor.
- Show evidence of good character, organizational skills and mature attitude.
- Be willing to remain current in HVAC/R profession.
- Be willing to learn and use individualized instructional techniques in all phases of Green Efficiency/Green Technology.