Job TitleFull-Time HVAC Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro is accepting applications for a full-time HVAC/R Instructor.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and application (click here to download the application) to:
Judy Henegar, Assistant Director
Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Murfreesboro
1303 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-898-8010 Ext. 116
- Candidate must possess high school diploma/GED with technical diploma or Associate Degree preferred. Prior teaching experience preferred.
- Have a minimum of five years current successful work experience in the HVAC/R field.
- EPA 608 Universal Certification required. NATE Certification a plus.
- Possession of industrial expertise in all phases of industrial, residential, and commercial HVAC/R systems to include installation and service.
- Possess the communication/computer skills necessary to be an effective instructor.
- Show evidence of good character, organizational skills and mature attitude.
- Be willing to remain current in HVAC/R profession.
- Be willing to learn and use individualized instructional techniques in all phases of Green Efficiency/Green Technology.
- Willingness to teach the HVAC/R program during evening hours.